Smart signaling light
The famous red signaling light for remote sewer control stations is getting smart. Inter Act introduces LoRa functionality and this adds, along with the traditional red signaling light, a remote digital alarm message directly to TeleControlNet.
A distinction is made between pump failure and high alarm, which does not switch the smart signaling light directly. Pumping times, and on- and off-switching of the pump are also maintained for analyses and predictive maintenance.
The Smart signaling light performs the following major tasks:
- In addition to the known red light function, it sends real-time process alarms to TeleControlNet from where an alarm message can be sent as e-mail or SMS.
- It monitors various parameters such as: the control of the pump, the high water level switch, the thermal protection and power failure.
- Finally, a thermal interrupt can be reset remotely.
- Suitable for 12VDC and 24VAC applications.
- 3 digital inputs, 1 digital output.
- Red signaling light can be switched off remotely.
- All in- and outputs can be inverted.